Loading...
RES 1983-06 RURAL IMPROVEMENT DIST BLUE SKY RESOLUTION OF INTENT TO CREATE RURAL IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT WHEREAS, a Petition has been presented to the Jefferson County Clerk and Recorder requesting the creation of a Rural Special Improvement District in the Blue Sky Heights - Forest Park Estates Subdivision areas, and, WHEREAS, the Petition purports to contain the signatures of sixty percent (60 %) or more of the freeholders of the lots to be included within the boundaries of the district, and, WHEREAS, the provisions of Title 7, Chapter 12, Part 21, require that when such Petition has been presented, the Board of County Commissioners must pass a Resolution of Intent To Create such proposed district, NOW THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the Board of County Commissioners of Jefferson County, Montana, that the Board hereby intends to create a Rural Special Improvement District more particularly described as follows: The District shall be designated as Rural Special Improvement District No. �. The boundaries of the proposed District are as follows: A subdivision of land, known as "Forest Park Estates," located in portions of the SE4 of Section 28, the NE4 of Section 33 and the N� of Section 34, all in T9N, R3W, P.M.M., Jefferson County, Montana, as set forth in Certificate of Survey No. 109798. A subdivision of land, known as "Blue Sky Heights, Unit No. 1 ", located in the S2 of the SE 4 of Section 27 and in the Nz of the NE4 of Section 34, all in T9N R3W, M.P.M., Jefferson County, Montana, as set forth in Certificate of Survey No. 100774. A subdivision of land, known as "Blue Sky Heights, Unit No. 2 ", located in the SE4 of Section 27 and portions of the NWQ and the NE4 of Section 34, all in T9N, R3W, P.M.M., Jefferson County, Montana, as set forth in Certificate of Survey No. 107405. -1- The general character of the improvements which are to be made are as follows: Upgrading and improving the existing alignment of the access road from the Frontage Road to Blue Sky Heights, Units No. 1 and 2, and Forest Park Estates Subdivisions, with some profile modifications, insure proper drainage and to replace the multiple culvert creek crossings with a reinforced concrete bridge, and to surface the access road (approximately 1.28 miles) with a three inch asphalt cover on a six inch crushed gravel subsurface. The name of the engineer who is to have charge of the work is: Tangen Engineering. The approximate estimate of the cost of the proposed District is $282,755.00 with the freeholders affected thereby contributing seventy -five percent (75 %) of the cost and Jefferson County contributing the remaining twenty -five (25 %) of the cost. � r- DATED this day of 1983. JEFFERSON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS CChairman ommissioner c ommis oner ATTEST: 4 w C,erk and Recorder -2- ° IZZ v